TheBruvs - Rude Word TheBruvs - Rude Word

Man I just love the style and setting with some humor on the side. what is this some sort of cut out! animation in the south park style? i would love to make something like this in this style.

TheBruvs responds:

We're hand drawn. We use a syntique now but started more basically pencil on paper, scanning into the computer and colouring up with Adobe Photoshop. The coloured stills are then sequenced in Adobe After Effects. The After Effects 3D camera is then used to composite the moving animated sequences with the still background elements, allowing 3D environments to be created. The dit of sound and visuals is also done in Adobe After Effects and outputted as a High Res Quicktime Movie. Thanks for your interest - we have many more films over at TheBruvs.com - please check us out there too.

One Punchmin One Punchmin

did they made a new pikmen or smash that i didn't know about? one in which there's a new pikmen and or challenger? usually when there's something new in the video game world newground tends to get a jump on it. that is why i'm asking.

Edgar: Friendship Edgar: Friendship

one thing I notice was my attention to small details!?... such as the holes being the same and the corpses being center in the middle. you might have fool your typical audiences, but not me! you just got lazy! and didn't even put much effort into it. so i ask where is the heart in this at...?

The Price The Price

don't like arrow up key as my jump. maybe z or x.

Dot Lock Dot Lock

aaaaaaaaaarrgghhh!!! WTF!! happen to my game it's all gone! i made it all the way to Level 50 perfectly! and now i have to start all over! but my collective medals/achievements are still there! what the hell man!? all man! waste so much time!

yojorj responds:

Sorry for your loss... but it is not the game itself. The achievements are saved on newgrounds, while the level progress is saved locally on your computer. So probably you clear the cache of your browser, reinstalled OS, or something like this...

Next time don't judge a game because you reinstalled OS...

Knight Slider Knight Slider

I hate fuckin! tutorials they ruin the game! here a tip mate why not have the tutorial as a separate option? for the noobs and armature who never played a game in there entire life! just don't include them as part of the main game.

Echo's Song - Inst. Echo's Song - Inst.

hell! yeah!! i could totally do something with this! you sir have a talent for epic music. this would be nice for a trailer film.