View Profile ToonymanStudios

63 Movie Reviews

without flash where would newgrounds be today? so many good old memories! all we are is dust in the wind!

just love your creepy videos! we need more!

You need to slow down and stop exaggerating too much just to make it funny! that is and always was your greatest weakness! maybe try dry humor! the talent is there but just not the humor!

5 Game Reviews

you when ever they put the word [online] to any game know that it's going to be a piece of shit! that shit is so overrated!

don't like arrow up key as my jump. maybe z or x.

aaaaaaaaaarrgghhh!!! WTF!! happen to my game it's all gone! i made it all the way to Level 50 perfectly! and now i have to start all over! but my collective medals/achievements are still there! what the hell man!? all man! waste so much time!

yojorj responds:

Sorry for your loss... but it is not the game itself. The achievements are saved on newgrounds, while the level progress is saved locally on your computer. So probably you clear the cache of your browser, reinstalled OS, or something like this...

Next time don't judge a game because you reinstalled OS...

1 Audio Review

hell! yeah!! i could totally do something with this! you sir have a talent for epic music. this would be nice for a trailer film.

I,m Alberto Armentero, but!? I,m Known as Toonyman a self made Passionate Artist without the influence of others. This make Me rare, original and a True Artist, I,m probably the First of it's kind. Remember me as The Toonyman, the Man without Influence.

General Artist