Trash Talk Trash Talk

exellent work! I still don't know what the main title of the show is (if it even has one) but this is a solid. i wonder why you stop making these! this could easily turn into a series maybe even hit main stream.

WOODCHUCK CITY WOODCHUCK CITY

I think i can see this as a series. the thing is the character voices they need more drama, like spongebob with all the yelling and screaming and the crazies! the voices sounded very poor, you problaly did this in your room and had to keep from making too much noise, I understand that but if you maybe try to bring it up a notch. at least until you get a chance to own your own mini studio, or move to the garage (if you have one) and let people know that your going to use it for your projects. other than that it's pretty good love to see how the story would develop.

The Mama Luigi Project - Super Mario World Reanimated Collab 2017 The Mama Luigi Project - Super Mario World Reanimated Collab 2017

you guys are warriors, bringing back a classic. they just don't makem like this anymore. watching this has giving me a sense of adventure specially watching zelda cartoons, just like i use too. today you don't get those warm fuzzy feelings, it's just a bunch of crap!, it's so cold out there I just don't feel my insides anymore.

again well done!

Comic Relief Comic Relief

that's great! now do your own original work.

Bamboo Garden- Ep. 1 Bamboo Garden- Ep. 1

not feeling this!...

ROAD RAGER ROAD RAGER

the important thing here is he was wearing a hat. that makes him cool!

It's A Mad World, Charlie Brown (2017) It's A Mad World, Charlie Brown (2017)

he should've not done that there going to know it was charlie.

Just Say No Just Say No

It's a solid... so! are you going to make this a series? or run for the hills and leave us hanging?

... wounder which one your going to say no to? ...

5 Strippers & Buddy 5 Strippers & Buddy

nah! man down with the censorship screw those other people who can't take. they can just go some were else!

JunkYardAnimations responds:

hahaha... it's also the reason why I got booted off YouTube :P Sooo... I'll have to censor them anyway... but don't worry, I'll always have UNCENSORED SHIT >;)

Buddy's First Beer Buddy's First Beer

good sport, but i think he should have shoved the dick can beer up his ass hard! with the can and while punching him and then as a final break his face by stomping on him. then have the thought and or massage say something like "i just open a can of whoop ass! on your mother fucking face!" i just love total no-holds bar violent cartoons you make the more intense you make them the better i feel satisfy. like litterbug or someone other you have around where some more kid gets his face punch from like a psychopath.

JunkYardAnimations responds:

so MORE violence.. ok, check!