Just Say No Just Say No

It's a solid... so! are you going to make this a series? or run for the hills and leave us hanging?

... wounder which one your going to say no to? ...

5 Strippers & Buddy 5 Strippers & Buddy

nah! man down with the censorship screw those other people who can't take. they can just go some were else!

JunkYardAnimations responds:

hahaha... it's also the reason why I got booted off YouTube :P Sooo... I'll have to censor them anyway... but don't worry, I'll always have UNCENSORED SHIT >;)

Buddy's First Beer Buddy's First Beer

good sport, but i think he should have shoved the dick can beer up his ass hard! with the can and while punching him and then as a final break his face by stomping on him. then have the thought and or massage say something like "i just open a can of whoop ass! on your mother fucking face!" i just love total no-holds bar violent cartoons you make the more intense you make them the better i feel satisfy. like litterbug or someone other you have around where some more kid gets his face punch from like a psychopath.

JunkYardAnimations responds:

so MORE violence.. ok, check!

The Price The Price

don't like arrow up key as my jump. maybe z or x.

Dot Lock Dot Lock

aaaaaaaaaarrgghhh!!! WTF!! happen to my game it's all gone! i made it all the way to Level 50 perfectly! and now i have to start all over! but my collective medals/achievements are still there! what the hell man!? all man! waste so much time!

yojorj responds:

Sorry for your loss... but it is not the game itself. The achievements are saved on newgrounds, while the level progress is saved locally on your computer. So probably you clear the cache of your browser, reinstalled OS, or something like this...

Next time don't judge a game because you reinstalled OS...

Knight Slider Knight Slider

I hate fuckin! tutorials they ruin the game! here a tip mate why not have the tutorial as a separate option? for the noobs and armature who never played a game in there entire life! just don't include them as part of the main game.

Echo's Song - Inst. Echo's Song - Inst.

hell! yeah!! i could totally do something with this! you sir have a talent for epic music. this would be nice for a trailer film.