Trash Talk Trash Talk

exellent work! I still don't know what the main title of the show is (if it even has one) but this is a solid. i wonder why you stop making these! this could easily turn into a series maybe even hit main stream.

WOODCHUCK CITY WOODCHUCK CITY

I think i can see this as a series. the thing is the character voices they need more drama, like spongebob with all the yelling and screaming and the crazies! the voices sounded very poor, you problaly did this in your room and had to keep from making too much noise, I understand that but if you maybe try to bring it up a notch. at least until you get a chance to own your own mini studio, or move to the garage (if you have one) and let people know that your going to use it for your projects. other than that it's pretty good love to see how the story would develop.

The Mama Luigi Project - Super Mario World Reanimated Collab 2017 The Mama Luigi Project - Super Mario World Reanimated Collab 2017

you guys are warriors, bringing back a classic. they just don't makem like this anymore. watching this has giving me a sense of adventure specially watching zelda cartoons, just like i use too. today you don't get those warm fuzzy feelings, it's just a bunch of crap!, it's so cold out there I just don't feel my insides anymore.

again well done!

The Price The Price

don't like arrow up key as my jump. maybe z or x.

Dot Lock Dot Lock

aaaaaaaaaarrgghhh!!! WTF!! happen to my game it's all gone! i made it all the way to Level 50 perfectly! and now i have to start all over! but my collective medals/achievements are still there! what the hell man!? all man! waste so much time!

yojorj responds:

Sorry for your loss... but it is not the game itself. The achievements are saved on newgrounds, while the level progress is saved locally on your computer. So probably you clear the cache of your browser, reinstalled OS, or something like this...

Next time don't judge a game because you reinstalled OS...

Knight Slider Knight Slider

I hate fuckin! tutorials they ruin the game! here a tip mate why not have the tutorial as a separate option? for the noobs and armature who never played a game in there entire life! just don't include them as part of the main game.

Echo's Song - Inst. Echo's Song - Inst.

hell! yeah!! i could totally do something with this! you sir have a talent for epic music. this would be nice for a trailer film.