Comic Relief Comic Relief

that's great! now do your own original work.

Bamboo Garden- Ep. 1 Bamboo Garden- Ep. 1

not feeling this!...

ROAD RAGER ROAD RAGER

the important thing here is he was wearing a hat. that makes him cool!

It's A Mad World, Charlie Brown (2017) It's A Mad World, Charlie Brown (2017)

he should've not done that there going to know it was charlie.

Just Say No Just Say No

It's a solid... so! are you going to make this a series? or run for the hills and leave us hanging?

... wounder which one your going to say no to? ...

5 Strippers & Buddy 5 Strippers & Buddy

nah! man down with the censorship screw those other people who can't take. they can just go some were else!

JunkYardAnimations responds:

hahaha... it's also the reason why I got booted off YouTube :P Sooo... I'll have to censor them anyway... but don't worry, I'll always have UNCENSORED SHIT >;)

Buddy's First Beer Buddy's First Beer

good sport, but i think he should have shoved the dick can beer up his ass hard! with the can and while punching him and then as a final break his face by stomping on him. then have the thought and or massage say something like "i just open a can of whoop ass! on your mother fucking face!" i just love total no-holds bar violent cartoons you make the more intense you make them the better i feel satisfy. like litterbug or someone other you have around where some more kid gets his face punch from like a psychopath.

JunkYardAnimations responds:

so MORE violence.. ok, check!

Litterbug: Ep 2 Litterbug: Ep 2

This the funniest you have. also about 2 min in the voice cuts off! can you re-upload this again? i think the same is with the other 2 episodes.

JunkYardAnimations responds:

fuck ur right! thanks for telling me...

maybe ill redo the audio and reupload

The Tale Teller The Tale Teller

bravo!! and tears! my man! that was so artistically and beautifully. at first i thought there was going to be some stupid joke! and or some random bullshit at the end (it is newgrounds you know) but you came threw with an awesome! and brilliant story that really touches the heart! it other words mr. jazza my good man you didn't disappoint.

Fatsack: BWDS ep 1 Fatsack: BWDS ep 1

although brackenwood was dead! but with samurai jack returning and returning strong all hope is not lost. to think of this guy coming back, those that mean old newgrounds veterans are also coming back?